ORATEX UL 600 MK3 fabric - width: 900 mm - length: 1 m adhesive-coated fabric for paintingFor further information please contact our ambassador Lars Gleitsmann from Better Aircraft Fabric via mail: Lars@betteraircraftfabric.com.
There you will get full service and competent advice.
For all products, which are EASA or LBA approved, we will charge an additional expense, inspection and approval fee of 10 %.
- NO dope
- NO need to color paint
- NO sanding
- NO hazardous fumes
- NO risk of fire and explosion
- lightest "ready-to-fly" aircraft fabric worldwide
- airworthy off the delivery roll
- solvent free working environment
- optimal shrinking characteristics
- Certification: does not burn (DIN EN ISO 6941)
- on field repair
- quality "Made in Germany"
- worldwide patented
- reduces your covering workload by approximately 50 %
- Cuts aircraft covering time in half
ORATEX® UL 600 is the ideal covering material for aircraft with an MTOW up to 600 kg.
This covering material can be used on any conventionally covered microlight and saves a lot of working time and weight.
For certified aircraft, it is mandatory to note that you need an engineering order to the STC for your aircraft in order to legally equip it. All necessary information you will find here
* Our offer is aimed at final consumers. Therefore, all quoted prices include 19 % German VAT. Transport costs will be charged on top of that.
Pictures may differ from the original products. We cannot assume any liability for the product information given. Accessories shown in the pictures are not included in the delivery. All logos, descriptions and trademarks are property of the respective manufacturer. Subject to change and prior sale. Errors excepted.