To guarantee the right processing of ORATEX®covering material and to prevent problems in covering, we recommend your participation in one of our workshops at our company site in Leipzig.
All information about the workshops can be found here:
20.03. - 24.03.2023 in Leipzig
08.05. - 12.05.2023 in Leipzig
19.06. - 23.06.2023 in Leipzig
03.07. - 07.07.2023 in Leipzig
18.09. - 22.09.2023 in Leipzig
16.10. - 20.10.2023 in Leipzig
23.10. - 27.10.2023 in Leipzig
13.11. - 17.11.2023 in Leipzig
04.12. - 08.12.2023 in Leipzig
Registration deadline: 4 weeks before the start of the workshop.
PROCESSING OF ORATEX®
PAPERS AND DOCUMENTS
- Metal structure > application and removal
- Wood structure > application and removal
- GRP / CRP structure > application and removal
- Seams / overlaps
- Application of straight edge tapes and pinked edge tapes
- Covering with the help of heat gun and felt blade
- Finishing curves > shrinking / stretching
- Stabilisation of shrinkage and tightening with the ORATEX®- Sealing Iron
- Through cleaning of undergrounds
- Covering of rivets
- Appropriate processing of the ORATEX® Dispersion Hotmelt Adhesive
- Minor Repair (ORATEX® DRY) according to EASA Approved Procedure
- Minor Repair (ORATEX® WET) according to EASA Approved Procedure
PAPERS AND DOCUMENTS
- Papers and documents of the used materials (class 1- 3)
- Application of Engineering Order
- Application of Minor Repair
- Application of Major Repair
INFOS UND BUCHUNG
Workshops will take place using the 2G+ -rule!
Until further notice, participation in our workshops is only possible for people with a valid 2G proof (vaccinated or recovered) and an additional daily negative test.
|Phone:||0341 - 44 23 05 0|
|Fax:||0341 - 44 23 05 99|
book your workshop-participation.
read some Workshop Feedback.
|Location:||LANITZ-PRENA FOLIEN FACTORY GmbH|
Am Ritterschlößchen 20
|Number of participants:||at least 4 / maximum 6 (ideally in teams of two persons each)|
|Catering:||lunch snack, soft drinks|
|Work clothes:||Please bring your own work clothes to the workshop.|
|Price:||April - September: 600,00 € / participant including 19 % VAT.|
October - March: 700,00 € / participant including 19 % VAT. (incl. heating and energy cost surcharge)
|Payment:||in advance / by 2 weeks before the workshop begins at the latest.|
|Occupational safety:||The protection equipment consisting of respirator mask (including filters), working gloves and chemical gloves is included in the participation fee. This equipment can be taken home after finishing the workshop.|
|Indication:||It is necessary to bring parts of an aircraft which will be covered during the workshop.|
If you want to cover aircraft parts which will be part of a registered aircraft afterwards, it is imperative to show the proof of approval with postmark of the examiner.
The approval has to show that the aircraft part to be covered is approved to be used as a part of the aircraft.
|Monday:||09:00 – 13:00 Introduction|
13:00 – 14:00 Lunch
14:00 – 18:00 Workshop
|Tuesday:||08:00 – 17:00 Workshop (12:00 – 13:00 Lunch)|
|Wednesday:||08:00 – 17:00 Workshop (12:00 – 13:00 Lunch)|
|Thursday:||08:00 – 17:00 Workshop (12:00 – 13:00 Lunch)|
|Friday:||08:00 – 14:00 Workshop (12:00 – 12:30 Lunch)|